TRUST THE MANUFACTURERS WHO ARE EXPERIENCED CAMPERS!
EXPLORING AUSTRALIA & CAMPING FOR 30+ YEARS ALLOW US TO BRING YOU THE BEST DESIGNED CAMPER TRAILER MODELS ON THE MARKET.
PERFECT FOR OVERNIGHTERS, ROADSIDE STOPS OR LONG STAYS WITH ZERO SET UP TIME. OPEN THE DOOR AND IT’S ALLREADY SET UP.
WHERE DID THE IDEA COME FROM?
Exploring remote Australia extensively and camping with kids in canvas campers had us so saturated at times, there was no other option to pack up a wet camper and EVERYTHING including the mattress got wet. We love family camping and thought there had to be a better solution. Inspired by squaredrop & teardrop campers, Rod set out to design four tough, hard body, compact & versatile camper trailers with no set up time. Perfect for long haul travel, just open the door and it’s all set up for you. No more sleeping in canvas!
WHAT DO WE DO?
We build awesome squaredrop teardrop style hybrid Australian made campers. Yep, we manufacture right here in Queensland working with the best suppliers and trades to ensure Australian manufacturers and suppliers are supported. Our camper trailer models are born from necessity to find a better way of travelling & camping without sleeping in canvas.
Rod comes from an Australian family business manufacturing fabricated impellers and fans used in the mining industry. Top it off with a qualification in Carpentry working on boutique high end homes, he is an asset to our team. Rod designs and builds our campers working with Queensland local businesses to bring four RV camper trailer models.
Jodie brings administration and sales experience within the building industry working with select builders over her career, working on mid entry homes all the way to high end custom builds, not to mention been camping since she was a kid.
Combine all that & with a love of camping, we have successfully designed & built these awesome Australian Made camper trailers. Buying materials locally & supporting the Australian made economy!
DO THE REASEARCH AND SEE FOR YOURSELF why our campers will take you further to explore more. Get further down the track to the secret spots where the caravan's just cant go!!
Here’s a bit of our travels……
- LAP OF AUSTRALIA
- CANNING STOCK ROUTE Western Australia, 1850km long through 3 deserts taking 20 days with no fuel stations but an arranged fuel drop off location
- BOURKE AND WILL DIG TREE Outback Queensland
- HIGH COUNTRY, Victoria
- CAPE YORK PENINSULA, far North Queensland
- OLD TELEGRAPH TRACK, far North Qld
- GIBB RIVER ROAD, Western Australia
- GARIG NP, COBURG PENINSULA, Northern Territory. Located in a remote rugged area fringed with magnificent white beaches accessed through Arnhem Land with permits.
- MORETON ISLAND, Queensland
- DAMPIER PENINSULA, Western Australia
- FRASER ISLAND, Queensland
- CAIRNS TO DARWIN, via Gulf Savanah Way
- PILBRA, Western Australia
- DALY WATERS to MATARANKA onto DARWIN, Northern Territory
- NATIONAL ROUTE 66, Queensland
- GULF SAVANAH WAY, Doomadgee to Borroloola
- ADELS GROVE, Far North West Queensland
- WOLFE CREEK CRATOR, Western Australia
- CROOKED RIVER/AVON WILDERNESS Victoria High Country